Academy Fees: Arts Academy courses for youth (14 weeks minimum per semester)
Full Year Courses $899+HST, One Semester Courses $496+HST
Booking both semesters together entitles you to a discount and a guarenteed space in the course for the full year.
Full Year Course Fees are due in two installments; $496 at the time of booking and the balance in December.
Single semester course fees are due in full at the time of booking.
1. A full refund will be offered after the first week in the unlikely event that a participant does not find the course content to their satisfaction. After this first week, fees for the semester are non-refundable.
2. Centauri Arts Academy is a no smoking facility. Smoking in the Studio, or in the communal courtyard area is not permitted.
3. Centauri reserves the right to remove from arts activities any participant whose behaviour becomes detrimental to the experience of others, or whose actions place themselves or others at risk. In such cases, the parent will be notified. Repeat behaviour of an antisocial, dangerous or unacceptable nature may result in expulsion from the program. Such decisions are at the sole discretion of the directors. No refund will be given.
4. Some programs at the Arts Academy (for Grades 6-12 only) involve activities out of the Academy studio. Examples may include film groups shooting on location in the neighbourhood. In sending your son or daughter to us, you recognise this may be a feature of the program. General supervision will be provided (for example, the film instructor may be within contact while two film groups shoot nearby). If we intend to take a group out of the immediate neighbourhood (to attend a poetry reading, for example) parents will always be notified by email one week prior to the event.
5. Arts Academy Participants will be permitted to leave the Studio unaccompanied at the end of each session unless requested otherwise by a parent.
6. Should a program lack sufficient enrolment to proceed, the participants already registered will be offered a choice of either a space on a different program or a full refund. Centauri's liability shall then cease.
7. If a class must be cancelled for reasons beyond our control - for example, inclement weather - no makeup class can be provided. However, in the case of instructor illness, if a substitute teacher is unavailable, where possible, we will increase the length of three subsequent classes to compensate for the lost time. If the instructor is ill for two or more sessions, and a substitute teacher is unavailable, then refunds will be offered for those sessions.
8. If a student is unable to attend a class for any reason, no make-up class can be offered.
We look forward to sharing creative adventures with you all!
Phone: 416 766 7124